Digital Marketing Manager
Diet Direct, Inc.
2017 - 2018
• Responsible for approximately $4MM in annualized revenue across multiple promotional email channels.
• Responsible for creating and optimizing workflows relating to all promotional and drip campaign emails.
• Worked with marketing leadership to create monthly promotions and execute production workflows and timelines.
• Composed and edited content for promotional emails including daily promotions and drip campaigns.
• Designed, coded and deployed 70+ weekly emails across multiple segments within Sales Force Marketing Cloud.
• Served as company liaison between third-party vendors including:
• Bounce Exchange - behavioral automation software, analytics and inbox retargeting
• Windsor Circle - predictive lifecycle and retention marketing platform
• Persado - AI-generated marketing language and subject line creation
• Reported historic data analytics to marketing leadership for forecasting and performance metrics.
• Managed and maintained Magento e-commerce platform for product prices and coupon database.
• Designed and developed various third-party advertising campaigns including Amazon Enhanced Brand Content (EBC).
Freelance Graphic Designer
2013 - Present
• Currently working to digitize South Brunswick County, NC restaurant menus for a new, turnkey marketing website and platform for local restaurants and businesses.
• Completed total redesign of aircraft classified website, AircraftIntel.com. Achievements include streamlining the user interface and user experience with the goal of increasing users, time on site and page views.
• Data intensive conceptual designs were created for AircraftIntel.com from business requirements and vetted through stakeholders for deployment to the market. Data visualization disciplines included charts, graphs and
presentation of FAA/NTSB data streams.
• Created written specifications and prototypes for UX/UI and managed development through offshore resources for AircraftIntel.com. Conceptualized, designed and deployed investor presentations, marketing materials and brand awareness to the marketplace.
Vice President of Product Design & Development
2012 - 2013
• Supervised conversion and deployment of redesigned real estate search and client servicing application, Listingbook.com, to existing markets resulting in increased page views and time on site.
• Designed and developed interface solutions resulting in real estate agent accounts increasing from 4K to 185K and consumer accounts increasing from 43K to 1.3M.
• Executed online and offline marketing initiatives contributing to 245% year-over-year revenue increase.
Director of Interface Design
2009 - 2012
• Completed total redesign of the Listingbook.com application. Executed business goals through a streamlined interface and user experience, conceptualized and designed new online products as well as overseeing development from offshore resources. Conceptualized, composed and edited an online help system that included step-by-step instructions, product overviews and instructional videos. Designed, managed development and deployed company intranet tool that provided support for new application.
• Managed a team responsible for creating prototypes and testing new development as well as supported both traditional and online marketing initiatives.
• Conceptualized and designed a self-serve real estate lead generation website resulting in $2.1M annualized revenue.
2007 - 2009
• Supported all areas of graphic design including both online and traditional marketing materials, website design and interface development, trade show booth concepts/designs as well as creating brand awareness in new and existing markets.
• Conceptualized marketing videos and coordinated production and delivery to market.
• Business unit grew from 3 Multiple Listing Service (MLS) markets at start of employment to over 40+ nationwide in 5 years.
Director of Design and Interface Development
2009 - 2013
• Performed graphic design support of recreational sports league management and social networking startup, Playerspace.com. Designed a more streamlined user interface and user experience resulting in increased unique visitors and the ability to execute a national expansion strategy.
• Conceptualized and created marketing materials including investor presentations, product overview videos and client graphic design support.
• Site was named Coastal Entrepreneurial Award Winner - Internet in May 2013.
News & Record Interactive
2005 - 2007
• Designed, developed and maintained all News & Record affiliated websites including News-Record.com, GoTriad.com, TriadCars.com, TriadCareers.com and TriadHomes.com with an emphasis on user engagement and brand awareness in the marketplace.
• Managed a team responsible for production of alternative ways to deliver the news through digital initiatives. These initiatives included video, podcasts, blogs and multimedia resulting in increased usage and engagement.
Web Creative Specialist
News & Record Interactive
1999 - 2005
• Designed, developed and maintained online content including audio, video, multimedia, rich media advertising and websites for local businesses and community groups.
• Managed and deployed daily updates including copy, photos and breaking news for News-Record.com, a news-based website and GoTriad.com, an entertainment-based website encompassing the Triad region of North Carolina.
University of North Carolina at Greensboro • Greensboro, NC
Interior Architecture & Design
University of North Carolina at Charlotte • Charlotte, NC
Civil Engineering / History